1. The cartoon — Seriously, the only redeeming quality of the “Star Wars Holiday Special” … noteworthy as the debut of Boba Fett, the notorious bounty hunter.
2. The beginning — What can beat five minutes of Wookie conversation? If you manage to not shut off the “Star Wars Holiday Special” during this sequence, you deserve a medal of some kind.
3. The random Jefferson Starship video — “Light the Sky on Fire” was a tasteful choice for a Star Wars production.
4. The late Bea Arthur’s special guest appearance — Before she was one of the “Golden Girls”, Arthur poured drinks down the top of the head of a bar fly — who happens to also all-so-subtly hits on Arthur. Then (THEN!), Arthur sings.
5. The ending — Always such a relief when this acid-trip of a scene finally happens. It’s also best to not be totally sober, so it can be appreciated appropriately.